Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Out of the darkness and into the light

To all residents at Deep Harbour,

It is my distinct pleasure to announce all street lights in Deep Harbour are working. Coulbourn Electric just finished replacing the last of the burned out bulbs this morning. They installed a total of 33 new bulbs. That leaves us a stock of 17 for future use. There may be a few of the original LED bulbs left in the community but there can’t be many. None of the previously replaced bulbs have burned out to my knowledge.

From this point forward if anyone sees a street light not lit, please let me know. I keep a pretty close eye on them when walking the dogs but I don’t always see them all. 

Cheers!  Andy



Andy S
Community Manager
Sentry Management Inc
601 Locust St, #302
Cambridge, MD 21613
410-221-0398, ext 57105
(410) 221 - 9977 (fax)


No comments:

Post a Comment