Friday, October 26, 2012

A letter form our Condo Management Team

All,
By now I am sure you are all aware of the impending storm that is to arrive later in the weekend and last through the early part of next week. This storm could have major impacts to our area with damaging winds, heavy rain and flooding. It is recommended that everyone begin to take action now to allow for enough preparation time. It is recommended that you take the following steps:

1. Secure or remove all loose items on balconies and patios.
2. Remove items from yards that have a potential to become projectiles that may damage your property or your neighbors.
3. Prepare for extended power outages with plenty of ice to save frozen food items.
4. Condo owners should fill a bath tub with water so they may still be able to flush toilets by filling the toilet tank with water from a bucket.
5. Plenty of batteries for flashlights and/or radios.
6. Fresh water for drinking.
7. Boat owners should either remove their boat or double up on lines to ensure boats are properly secured.

I am not sure if our office will be open on Monday - Wed. morning. I will be working from home if not in the office. If my main office and my home has power I will have access to emails during that time. In case of an emergency it is recommended that you contact 911 first! Power outages are not considered an emergency! Our emergency line is 800/283-3261. You will be connected to our answering service who will be able to reach me. I will make contact with you shortly thereafter. I have already placed several contractors on notice for repairs/leak clean-up and fallen tree issues. Immediately following the end of the storm I will be conducting property inspections at every community. All issues will be prioritized by severity. Good luck!

Respectfully,
TW
Sentry Management





No comments:

Post a Comment